Jun 4, 2012, 9:58 AM EDT
Here is a slice of Erik Spoelstra’s post-game press conference from Sunday night. He is pretty composed. It would have been way more fun to make Pat Riley get up there and see if he could hold his tongue about LeBron James fouling out.
Also speaking here are Rajon Rondo, the guy that makes the Celtics go, and Doc Rivers.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 10
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 38
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 39
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17