Jun 4, 2012, 9:58 AM EDT
Here is a slice of Erik Spoelstra’s post-game press conference from Sunday night. He is pretty composed. It would have been way more fun to make Pat Riley get up there and see if he could hold his tongue about LeBron James fouling out.
Also speaking here are Rajon Rondo, the guy that makes the Celtics go, and Doc Rivers.
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 0
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 6
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 21