Jun 4, 2012, 3:07 PM EST
This is John Wall in his natural habitat, looking like a stud in a summer exhibition game.
And that is Chris Brown — as in rapper/dancer/actor/dating hotter women than you C breezy — pushing the ball on the break and lobbing the pass. This is from the Drew League in LA, which opened up recently. Cool that Wall is getting in a little run there, so long as he spends most of his summer working on his game, like developing a steady jumper.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13