Jun 4, 2012, 3:07 PM EDT
This is John Wall in his natural habitat, looking like a stud in a summer exhibition game.
And that is Chris Brown — as in rapper/dancer/actor/dating hotter women than you C breezy — pushing the ball on the break and lobbing the pass. This is from the Drew League in LA, which opened up recently. Cool that Wall is getting in a little run there, so long as he spends most of his summer working on his game, like developing a steady jumper.
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 0
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 7
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 27
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22