Jun 4, 2012, 3:07 PM EDT
This is John Wall in his natural habitat, looking like a stud in a summer exhibition game.
And that is Chris Brown — as in rapper/dancer/actor/dating hotter women than you C breezy — pushing the ball on the break and lobbing the pass. This is from the Drew League in LA, which opened up recently. Cool that Wall is getting in a little run there, so long as he spends most of his summer working on his game, like developing a steady jumper.
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28
- Tim Duncan on decision to opt in for final year of his contract: ‘There was some hesitation there’ 20