Jun 4, 2012, 3:07 PM EST
This is John Wall in his natural habitat, looking like a stud in a summer exhibition game.
And that is Chris Brown — as in rapper/dancer/actor/dating hotter women than you C breezy — pushing the ball on the break and lobbing the pass. This is from the Drew League in LA, which opened up recently. Cool that Wall is getting in a little run there, so long as he spends most of his summer working on his game, like developing a steady jumper.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30