Jun 4, 2012, 3:07 PM EDT
This is John Wall in his natural habitat, looking like a stud in a summer exhibition game.
And that is Chris Brown — as in rapper/dancer/actor/dating hotter women than you C breezy — pushing the ball on the break and lobbing the pass. This is from the Drew League in LA, which opened up recently. Cool that Wall is getting in a little run there, so long as he spends most of his summer working on his game, like developing a steady jumper.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 19
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28