Jun 4, 2012, 1:22 PM EST
Last summer after winning a title, Dirk Nowitzki celebrated his way across America and Germany. This summer after the Mavericks were knocked out in the first round he is…
Showing up on stage with the indie favorites the Avett Brothers at their show last weekend in Grand Prairie, Texas. I have not consulted the Guinness Book of World Records yet, but I’m guessing Dirk now owns the record for world’s tallest tambourine player. Well, unless Yao Ming has a skill we don’t know about.
Forward to about the 2 minute mark of this video to see dancing Dirk.
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 1
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 1
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)