Jun 1, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
It was a blowout Thunder win in Game 3, sparked by their defense. Here are the reactions from Gregg Popovich — who said more than seven words in this press conference, a bit of a surprise to me — and scott Brooks, as well as players like Kevin Durant.
Game 4 is going to be very interesting, because you know the Spurs will adjust and come back with a better game (expect more pick-and-pops), but the Thunder remain the younger, more athletic team that has the potential to disrupt any offense.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)