Jun 1, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
This has been out there for a few days, but it is just too oddly fantastic not to bring it to you.
This is Metta World Peace‘s new mental health public service announcement. And nothing says mental health like riding a skateboard to dunk a curling stone while wearing a cape.
No James Hardens were injured in the making of this video.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for this one.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 38
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12