Jun 1, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
This has been out there for a few days, but it is just too oddly fantastic not to bring it to you.
This is Metta World Peace‘s new mental health public service announcement. And nothing says mental health like riding a skateboard to dunk a curling stone while wearing a cape.
No James Hardens were injured in the making of this video.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for this one.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 3
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 12
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 15
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 22
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43