Jun 1, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
This has been out there for a few days, but it is just too oddly fantastic not to bring it to you.
This is Metta World Peace‘s new mental health public service announcement. And nothing says mental health like riding a skateboard to dunk a curling stone while wearing a cape.
No James Hardens were injured in the making of this video.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for this one.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 0
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 12
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14