Jun 1, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
This has been out there for a few days, but it is just too oddly fantastic not to bring it to you.
This is Metta World Peace‘s new mental health public service announcement. And nothing says mental health like riding a skateboard to dunk a curling stone while wearing a cape.
No James Hardens were injured in the making of this video.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for this one.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 18
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 45
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23