Jun 1, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
This has been out there for a few days, but it is just too oddly fantastic not to bring it to you.
This is Metta World Peace‘s new mental health public service announcement. And nothing says mental health like riding a skateboard to dunk a curling stone while wearing a cape.
No James Hardens were injured in the making of this video.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for this one.
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 0
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20