May 31, 2012, 10:06 PM EDT
The Oklahoma City Thunder came out in Game 3 with a real sense of desperation. They played more physical, their defensive rotations were crisper and they have thrown the Spurs out of the game plan that worked brilliantly the first two games. The Thunder were up 13 at the half.
Did I mention physical? Above is the video of Thabo Sefalosha smacking Manu Ginobili in the face. This was not malicious, but it was not soft and kind, either. The message was sent.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 16
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 28
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4