May 31, 2012, 10:06 PM EST
The Oklahoma City Thunder came out in Game 3 with a real sense of desperation. They played more physical, their defensive rotations were crisper and they have thrown the Spurs out of the game plan that worked brilliantly the first two games. The Thunder were up 13 at the half.
Did I mention physical? Above is the video of Thabo Sefalosha smacking Manu Ginobili in the face. This was not malicious, but it was not soft and kind, either. The message was sent.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 1
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 9
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 9
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 53
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13