May 31, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Philly surprised people out of the gate this season, lost their way for a stretch then caught a break and had a nice run in the playoffs. Here’s your chance to relive it through a great story at CSNPhilly.com.
• Allen Iverson and his ex-wife are having a nasty little battle.
• Want to see who the best coaches in the NBA are? Watch how teams perform coming out of timeouts.
• There’s an overseas report Nenad Krstic has an offer from the Nets for next season.
• The Clippers had a great playoff run as well, what did they learn from it?
• Larry Bird wants to help Vogel out by getting owner Herb Simon to spend more on salary next season.
• The Trail Blazers have inked a great affiliation with Idaho of the D-League.
• Portland also is working out some big men as they head toward the draft with their two lottery picks.
• Here’s another Brandon Roy comeback rumor. This time as a fit in Los Angeles.
• Speaking of the NBA Draft Lottery, Jeff Van Gundy thinks the Bobcats tanked the entire season.
• Golden State is lucky to have kept their No. 7 pick in the draft, but this is a team that needs a veteran presence, so don’t be shocked if they shop it around.
• The Cavaliers are not shopping around their No. 4 pick.
• Some guy tried to copyright “let’s go Thunder.” The Supreme Court shot him down.
• Might the Raptors try to trade the No. 8 pick?
• Former Magic big man James Augustine has signed to play with BC Khimki Moscow.
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 77
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 6
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 77
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 26
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 45
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19