May 31, 2012, 4:25 PM EDT
Like ants at your picnic, oppressive humidity in New York or outrageous gas spikes in California, there are just certain annoyances we have to deal with every summer.
In Philadelphia, that is Andre Iguodala trade rumors.
And they are on again, reports Chris Broussard at ESPN.
The 76ers are looking to move Iguodala. They believe youngsters Jrue Holiday and Turner won’t grow to reach their potential as long as Iguodala is there.
He suggests a previously rumored Iguodala for Rudy Gay trade between Philly and Memphis should move forward. I have heard rumblings that the Lakers would explore Iggy as part of their shopping Pau Gasol around. Frankly, every team but the Bobcats will probably come up in the rumors.
And most likely, just as it always has been, no deal will be made and Iguodala will be a Sixer next fall. But know the rumors are coming like ants to your picnic.
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 15
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 28
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4