May 31, 2012, 4:25 PM EST
Like ants at your picnic, oppressive humidity in New York or outrageous gas spikes in California, there are just certain annoyances we have to deal with every summer.
In Philadelphia, that is Andre Iguodala trade rumors.
And they are on again, reports Chris Broussard at ESPN.
The 76ers are looking to move Iguodala. They believe youngsters Jrue Holiday and Turner won’t grow to reach their potential as long as Iguodala is there.
He suggests a previously rumored Iguodala for Rudy Gay trade between Philly and Memphis should move forward. I have heard rumblings that the Lakers would explore Iggy as part of their shopping Pau Gasol around. Frankly, every team but the Bobcats will probably come up in the rumors.
And most likely, just as it always has been, no deal will be made and Iguodala will be a Sixer next fall. But know the rumors are coming like ants to your picnic.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13