May 31, 2012, 4:25 PM EDT
Like ants at your picnic, oppressive humidity in New York or outrageous gas spikes in California, there are just certain annoyances we have to deal with every summer.
In Philadelphia, that is Andre Iguodala trade rumors.
And they are on again, reports Chris Broussard at ESPN.
The 76ers are looking to move Iguodala. They believe youngsters Jrue Holiday and Turner won’t grow to reach their potential as long as Iguodala is there.
He suggests a previously rumored Iguodala for Rudy Gay trade between Philly and Memphis should move forward. I have heard rumblings that the Lakers would explore Iggy as part of their shopping Pau Gasol around. Frankly, every team but the Bobcats will probably come up in the rumors.
And most likely, just as it always has been, no deal will be made and Iguodala will be a Sixer next fall. But know the rumors are coming like ants to your picnic.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34