May 31, 2012, 4:25 PM EDT
Like ants at your picnic, oppressive humidity in New York or outrageous gas spikes in California, there are just certain annoyances we have to deal with every summer.
In Philadelphia, that is Andre Iguodala trade rumors.
And they are on again, reports Chris Broussard at ESPN.
The 76ers are looking to move Iguodala. They believe youngsters Jrue Holiday and Turner won’t grow to reach their potential as long as Iguodala is there.
He suggests a previously rumored Iguodala for Rudy Gay trade between Philly and Memphis should move forward. I have heard rumblings that the Lakers would explore Iggy as part of their shopping Pau Gasol around. Frankly, every team but the Bobcats will probably come up in the rumors.
And most likely, just as it always has been, no deal will be made and Iguodala will be a Sixer next fall. But know the rumors are coming like ants to your picnic.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 39
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 48
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42