May 30, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
The Spurs made their adjustments after Game 1, came out and dropped 120 on the Thunder in Game 2. Then to a man the Spurs came to the podium and said just what Tony Parker does above — “we just had a good game as a team.” Just kind of “aw, shucks.”
Durant, he’s not had a lot of fun in San Antonio. It’s pretty clear.
The Thunder are not out of this — if they can defend better on their home court they can make this a series again. The young team gets a real boost from the home crowd. But this is on them because the Spurs will come out in Game 3 and play just like they did in games 1 and 2. They are not coming back to the pack, the Thunder need to step it up.
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 0
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 7
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 37
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 28