May 30, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
The Spurs made their adjustments after Game 1, came out and dropped 120 on the Thunder in Game 2. Then to a man the Spurs came to the podium and said just what Tony Parker does above — “we just had a good game as a team.” Just kind of “aw, shucks.”
Durant, he’s not had a lot of fun in San Antonio. It’s pretty clear.
The Thunder are not out of this — if they can defend better on their home court they can make this a series again. The young team gets a real boost from the home crowd. But this is on them because the Spurs will come out in Game 3 and play just like they did in games 1 and 2. They are not coming back to the pack, the Thunder need to step it up.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17