May 30, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
The Spurs made their adjustments after Game 1, came out and dropped 120 on the Thunder in Game 2. Then to a man the Spurs came to the podium and said just what Tony Parker does above — “we just had a good game as a team.” Just kind of “aw, shucks.”
Durant, he’s not had a lot of fun in San Antonio. It’s pretty clear.
The Thunder are not out of this — if they can defend better on their home court they can make this a series again. The young team gets a real boost from the home crowd. But this is on them because the Spurs will come out in Game 3 and play just like they did in games 1 and 2. They are not coming back to the pack, the Thunder need to step it up.
- Report: DeAndre Jordan “on verge ” of taking max deal to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 10
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 7
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 22
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 10
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0