May 30, 2012, 7:44 PM EDT
We are sticking in the Western Conference for today’s PBT Extra (we’ll be doing the East tomorrow) as Tiffany and I discuss what makes the Spurs work, and how I said Russell Westbrook was key to the Thunder’s chances before te series and how he has not really lived up to the job asked of him.
Also, we discuss how it’s the defensive end of the floor the Spurs need to figure out if they are going to get back in this. Which is easy to say, but it’s been a long time since anyone slowed the Spurs down.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 38
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12