May 30, 2012, 7:44 PM EDT
We are sticking in the Western Conference for today’s PBT Extra (we’ll be doing the East tomorrow) as Tiffany and I discuss what makes the Spurs work, and how I said Russell Westbrook was key to the Thunder’s chances before te series and how he has not really lived up to the job asked of him.
Also, we discuss how it’s the defensive end of the floor the Spurs need to figure out if they are going to get back in this. Which is easy to say, but it’s been a long time since anyone slowed the Spurs down.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8