May 30, 2012, 7:44 PM EDT
We are sticking in the Western Conference for today’s PBT Extra (we’ll be doing the East tomorrow) as Tiffany and I discuss what makes the Spurs work, and how I said Russell Westbrook was key to the Thunder’s chances before te series and how he has not really lived up to the job asked of him.
Also, we discuss how it’s the defensive end of the floor the Spurs need to figure out if they are going to get back in this. Which is easy to say, but it’s been a long time since anyone slowed the Spurs down.
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 0
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6