May 30, 2012, 7:44 PM EDT
We are sticking in the Western Conference for today’s PBT Extra (we’ll be doing the East tomorrow) as Tiffany and I discuss what makes the Spurs work, and how I said Russell Westbrook was key to the Thunder’s chances before te series and how he has not really lived up to the job asked of him.
Also, we discuss how it’s the defensive end of the floor the Spurs need to figure out if they are going to get back in this. Which is easy to say, but it’s been a long time since anyone slowed the Spurs down.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18