May 30, 2012, 7:44 PM EDT
We are sticking in the Western Conference for today’s PBT Extra (we’ll be doing the East tomorrow) as Tiffany and I discuss what makes the Spurs work, and how I said Russell Westbrook was key to the Thunder’s chances before te series and how he has not really lived up to the job asked of him.
Also, we discuss how it’s the defensive end of the floor the Spurs need to figure out if they are going to get back in this. Which is easy to say, but it’s been a long time since anyone slowed the Spurs down.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 12
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 24
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 65
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 23
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 50
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65