May 29, 2012, 10:33 PM EST
Serge Ibaka is not ready to be Defensive Player of the Year, but it’s not because of this. (It’s because of his iffy pick-and-roll defense and how he defends people in space. It’s a work in progress.)
This would be the “old” but rejuvenated Tim Duncan throwing it down on Ibaka like it’s 1999. He looks better and with fresh legs he can still attack.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 0
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 7
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16