May 29, 2012, 10:33 PM EDT
Serge Ibaka is not ready to be Defensive Player of the Year, but it’s not because of this. (It’s because of his iffy pick-and-roll defense and how he defends people in space. It’s a work in progress.)
This would be the “old” but rejuvenated Tim Duncan throwing it down on Ibaka like it’s 1999. He looks better and with fresh legs he can still attack.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 46
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 35
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 28
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 82
- Report: Mavericks shake up Rockets’ free-agent plans, agree to offer sheet with Chandler Parsons 36
- Gregg Popovich agrees to extension with Spurs, likely stays past Tim Duncan era 26
- Report: Cavaliers want to swing Kevin Love trade if LeBron James comes to town 49
- NBA salary cap jumps nearly $5 million next year to $63 million, luxury tax line $76.8 million 7