May 29, 2012, 10:48 AM EST
Boston has some changes to make after getting handled easily in Game 1. Doc Rivers talks above about taking away the layups Miami got — the Celtics players talked about being more physical. What Rivers really needs to do is find a way to get more points on the board because this isn’t Philadelphia and 79 points will not have you in the game now.
Erik Spoelstra plays it safely right down the middle of the fairway with an iron off the tee — we respect them, we haven’t proven anything yet, they are a championship team that will be hard to beat.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13