May 29, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
Boston has some changes to make after getting handled easily in Game 1. Doc Rivers talks above about taking away the layups Miami got — the Celtics players talked about being more physical. What Rivers really needs to do is find a way to get more points on the board because this isn’t Philadelphia and 79 points will not have you in the game now.
Erik Spoelstra plays it safely right down the middle of the fairway with an iron off the tee — we respect them, we haven’t proven anything yet, they are a championship team that will be hard to beat.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 49
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 12
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 35
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32