May 29, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
Boston has some changes to make after getting handled easily in Game 1. Doc Rivers talks above about taking away the layups Miami got — the Celtics players talked about being more physical. What Rivers really needs to do is find a way to get more points on the board because this isn’t Philadelphia and 79 points will not have you in the game now.
Erik Spoelstra plays it safely right down the middle of the fairway with an iron off the tee — we respect them, we haven’t proven anything yet, they are a championship team that will be hard to beat.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70