May 29, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
Boston has some changes to make after getting handled easily in Game 1. Doc Rivers talks above about taking away the layups Miami got — the Celtics players talked about being more physical. What Rivers really needs to do is find a way to get more points on the board because this isn’t Philadelphia and 79 points will not have you in the game now.
Erik Spoelstra plays it safely right down the middle of the fairway with an iron off the tee — we respect them, we haven’t proven anything yet, they are a championship team that will be hard to beat.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 26
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2