May 28, 2012, 10:25 AM EDT
When the game was on the line, Oklahoma City just did not have an answer for the herky-jerky style of Manu Ginobili. He had 11 of the Spurs 39 points in the fourth quarter as the Spurs found a system that worked — going small — and came from behind to win Game 1.
Ginobili is just good at everything. He can find his way to the rim (and finishes well), he can step back and hit a midrange shot, he can knock down a three — you can’t take away everything. But the Thunder couldn’t stop anything late and now they are in an 0-1 hole.
Thanks to NBA.com for the video.
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 24
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 8
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 12
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 10
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52