May 28, 2012, 10:25 AM EDT
When the game was on the line, Oklahoma City just did not have an answer for the herky-jerky style of Manu Ginobili. He had 11 of the Spurs 39 points in the fourth quarter as the Spurs found a system that worked — going small — and came from behind to win Game 1.
Ginobili is just good at everything. He can find his way to the rim (and finishes well), he can step back and hit a midrange shot, he can knock down a three — you can’t take away everything. But the Thunder couldn’t stop anything late and now they are in an 0-1 hole.
Thanks to NBA.com for the video.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10