May 28, 2012, 4:16 PM EST
The Flaming Lips, an alternative rock band formed in Oklahoma that has won 3 Grammy Awards, have just released a song called “Thunder Up” that can be listened to for free on soundcloud.com.
The band is made up of huge Thunder fans, and they have expressed their love for the team in the past. If you’re a fan of either the Flaming Lips or the Thunder, this could be a pick-me-up after Oklahoma City’s tough game 1 loss, although I still prefer the Trackrunners’ ode to the Golden State Warriors after their 1st-round win over the Dallas Maverick in 2007.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9