May 25, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
It was the Dwyane Wade show Thursday night. He was knocking down jump shots, which opened up his driving lanes to the rim. He had 41 points and pushed the Heat to a win and into the next round. It was a virtuoso performance and there was nothing the Pacers could do about it (especially with LeBron James going off as well).
When Wade and LeBron are playing like they have the last few games, does either Boston or Philadelphia really stand a chance?
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 0
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 15
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 77
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19