May 25, 2012, 11:49 AM EDT
Let’s be honest, you’re not doing any work today. You’re already planning your early escape for the three-day weekend. You’re planning to grill a porterhouse and drink a nice Stone IPA. Well, I am. You may just run off to Vegas for the weekend.
Since you’re not working, how about just watching NBA.com’s compilation of the best dunks of the last season. Then to watch the trailer for The Great Gatsby. We’re just trying to keep you entertained.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36