May 25, 2012, 11:49 AM EDT
Let’s be honest, you’re not doing any work today. You’re already planning your early escape for the three-day weekend. You’re planning to grill a porterhouse and drink a nice Stone IPA. Well, I am. You may just run off to Vegas for the weekend.
Since you’re not working, how about just watching NBA.com’s compilation of the best dunks of the last season. Then to watch the trailer for The Great Gatsby. We’re just trying to keep you entertained.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30