May 25, 2012, 10:18 AM EDT
San Antonio vs. Oklahoma City comes with great storylines — the young gunslingers trying to take the crown away from the grizzled veterans. Russell Westbrook vs. Tony Parker. Brains vs. athleticism (although really, both teams have both).
Above is a preview of the finals with myself and Tiffany. For a more detailed one, you can click here and read our full preview. For the record I’m taking the Spurs in 7, but I’m not confident about it. This series could go either way.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40