May 25, 2012, 10:18 AM EST
San Antonio vs. Oklahoma City comes with great storylines — the young gunslingers trying to take the crown away from the grizzled veterans. Russell Westbrook vs. Tony Parker. Brains vs. athleticism (although really, both teams have both).
Above is a preview of the finals with myself and Tiffany. For a more detailed one, you can click here and read our full preview. For the record I’m taking the Spurs in 7, but I’m not confident about it. This series could go either way.
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 0
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 5
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 4
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)