May 25, 2012, 10:18 AM EDT
San Antonio vs. Oklahoma City comes with great storylines — the young gunslingers trying to take the crown away from the grizzled veterans. Russell Westbrook vs. Tony Parker. Brains vs. athleticism (although really, both teams have both).
Above is a preview of the finals with myself and Tiffany. For a more detailed one, you can click here and read our full preview. For the record I’m taking the Spurs in 7, but I’m not confident about it. This series could go either way.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9