May 25, 2012, 1:10 PM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• If you read one post today, it should be Kevin Arnovitz on the brilliance of Tim Duncan.
• The history of the Celtics and Sixers in Game 7s. Larry Bird ain’t walking through that door, Boston.
• Whoever wins Game 7, here is a look at the Eastern Conference finals schedule, which starts Monday in Miami.
• What should the Bulls do this offseason, a roundtable discussion.
• Those Wizards have started their draft workouts, looking at guys including Ohio State’s William Buford.
• Chris Bosh is still out indefinitely. If LeBron James and Dwyane Wade continue to play like they did the last couple games the Heat can make the NBA finals still, but they are not beating the Spurs or Thunder right now.
• Vanderbilt’s John Jenkins might be the best pure shooter in this draft. Actually, not might.
• Looking for a draft sleeper? Try Syracuse guard Dion Waiters.
• Jeff Van Gundy is no fan of Magic CEO Alex Martins.
• Warriors assistant Mike Malone would love to get a shot at the Trail Blazers job. That’s a good job for sure, but they need a GM first.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30