May 25, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• If you read one post today, it should be Kevin Arnovitz on the brilliance of Tim Duncan.
• The history of the Celtics and Sixers in Game 7s. Larry Bird ain’t walking through that door, Boston.
• Whoever wins Game 7, here is a look at the Eastern Conference finals schedule, which starts Monday in Miami.
• What should the Bulls do this offseason, a roundtable discussion.
• Those Wizards have started their draft workouts, looking at guys including Ohio State’s William Buford.
• Chris Bosh is still out indefinitely. If LeBron James and Dwyane Wade continue to play like they did the last couple games the Heat can make the NBA finals still, but they are not beating the Spurs or Thunder right now.
• Vanderbilt’s John Jenkins might be the best pure shooter in this draft. Actually, not might.
• Looking for a draft sleeper? Try Syracuse guard Dion Waiters.
• Jeff Van Gundy is no fan of Magic CEO Alex Martins.
• Warriors assistant Mike Malone would love to get a shot at the Trail Blazers job. That’s a good job for sure, but they need a GM first.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 20
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 18
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 17
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80