May 25, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• If you read one post today, it should be Kevin Arnovitz on the brilliance of Tim Duncan.
• The history of the Celtics and Sixers in Game 7s. Larry Bird ain’t walking through that door, Boston.
• Whoever wins Game 7, here is a look at the Eastern Conference finals schedule, which starts Monday in Miami.
• What should the Bulls do this offseason, a roundtable discussion.
• Those Wizards have started their draft workouts, looking at guys including Ohio State’s William Buford.
• Chris Bosh is still out indefinitely. If LeBron James and Dwyane Wade continue to play like they did the last couple games the Heat can make the NBA finals still, but they are not beating the Spurs or Thunder right now.
• Vanderbilt’s John Jenkins might be the best pure shooter in this draft. Actually, not might.
• Looking for a draft sleeper? Try Syracuse guard Dion Waiters.
• Jeff Van Gundy is no fan of Magic CEO Alex Martins.
• Warriors assistant Mike Malone would love to get a shot at the Trail Blazers job. That’s a good job for sure, but they need a GM first.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23