May 24, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
Coaches like to tell you that Game 6 between Boston and Philadelphia wasn’t ugly, that was just good defense all around. Personally, I think in the NBA good offense can beat good defense often enough to make it interesting, but in that game the offenses were bad. Boston’s was just worse.
Here are coaches Doug Collins of Philly and Doc Rivers of Boston talking about that defense and about the Game 7 coming up Saturday.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30