May 24, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
Coaches like to tell you that Game 6 between Boston and Philadelphia wasn’t ugly, that was just good defense all around. Personally, I think in the NBA good offense can beat good defense often enough to make it interesting, but in that game the offenses were bad. Boston’s was just worse.
Here are coaches Doug Collins of Philly and Doc Rivers of Boston talking about that defense and about the Game 7 coming up Saturday.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 6
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 2
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 18
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 48
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12