May 24, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Coaches like to tell you that Game 6 between Boston and Philadelphia wasn’t ugly, that was just good defense all around. Personally, I think in the NBA good offense can beat good defense often enough to make it interesting, but in that game the offenses were bad. Boston’s was just worse.
Here are coaches Doug Collins of Philly and Doc Rivers of Boston talking about that defense and about the Game 7 coming up Saturday.
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 2
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 2
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 6
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23