May 24, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
Coaches like to tell you that Game 6 between Boston and Philadelphia wasn’t ugly, that was just good defense all around. Personally, I think in the NBA good offense can beat good defense often enough to make it interesting, but in that game the offenses were bad. Boston’s was just worse.
Here are coaches Doug Collins of Philly and Doc Rivers of Boston talking about that defense and about the Game 7 coming up Saturday.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)