May 24, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Coaches like to tell you that Game 6 between Boston and Philadelphia wasn’t ugly, that was just good defense all around. Personally, I think in the NBA good offense can beat good defense often enough to make it interesting, but in that game the offenses were bad. Boston’s was just worse.
Here are coaches Doug Collins of Philly and Doc Rivers of Boston talking about that defense and about the Game 7 coming up Saturday.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29