May 24, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
There were not a lot of offensive highlights out of the ugly Philadelphia win over Boston Wednesday, but what few there were seemed to belong to Andre Iguodala. He and Jrue Holiday both seemed to want to get to the rim in this game, and while Holiday was more impactful (20 points), when Iggy got there it was a show.
Nothing fired up the crowd like that Iggy dunk on Pierce. Well, maybe Allen Iverson walking out the game ball, but that’s it.
However, this may have been the prettiest play of the game.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49