May 24, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
There were not a lot of offensive highlights out of the ugly Philadelphia win over Boston Wednesday, but what few there were seemed to belong to Andre Iguodala. He and Jrue Holiday both seemed to want to get to the rim in this game, and while Holiday was more impactful (20 points), when Iggy got there it was a show.
Nothing fired up the crowd like that Iggy dunk on Pierce. Well, maybe Allen Iverson walking out the game ball, but that’s it.
However, this may have been the prettiest play of the game.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34