May 23, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Things between the Pacers and Heat have gotten chippy, like a good playoff series should. They don’t like each other. The Pacers came in with a “nobody respects us” chip on their shoulder and stood up to the Heat. Indy got under Miami’s skin. The Heat responded with a couple of blistering wins and some physical play of their own.
Above are Erik Spoelstra and Dwyane Wade talking about the physicality after their Game 5 win, and saying all the right things.
If you didn’t see the play where Wade got injured, well, here you go.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15