May 23, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Things between the Pacers and Heat have gotten chippy, like a good playoff series should. They don’t like each other. The Pacers came in with a “nobody respects us” chip on their shoulder and stood up to the Heat. Indy got under Miami’s skin. The Heat responded with a couple of blistering wins and some physical play of their own.
Above are Erik Spoelstra and Dwyane Wade talking about the physicality after their Game 5 win, and saying all the right things.
If you didn’t see the play where Wade got injured, well, here you go.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15