May 23, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Things between the Pacers and Heat have gotten chippy, like a good playoff series should. They don’t like each other. The Pacers came in with a “nobody respects us” chip on their shoulder and stood up to the Heat. Indy got under Miami’s skin. The Heat responded with a couple of blistering wins and some physical play of their own.
Above are Erik Spoelstra and Dwyane Wade talking about the physicality after their Game 5 win, and saying all the right things.
If you didn’t see the play where Wade got injured, well, here you go.
- Monday NBA playoff previews: Expect a different looking Clippers/Warriors game. 0
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 2
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 14
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 16
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 19