May 23, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
Things between the Pacers and Heat have gotten chippy, like a good playoff series should. They don’t like each other. The Pacers came in with a “nobody respects us” chip on their shoulder and stood up to the Heat. Indy got under Miami’s skin. The Heat responded with a couple of blistering wins and some physical play of their own.
Above are Erik Spoelstra and Dwyane Wade talking about the physicality after their Game 5 win, and saying all the right things.
If you didn’t see the play where Wade got injured, well, here you go.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 1
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 34
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11