May 23, 2012, 9:58 PM EST
Russell Westbrook joined Erik Kuselias and Adrian Wojnarowski on NBC’s SportsTalk today to discuss how the Lakers didn’t talk that much trash, how the Thunder don’t think they’ve accomplished anything yet and how the Spurs make you think the game.
The Spurs and Thunder tip off the Western Conference finals Sunday in San Antonio. The way everyone in the East looks right now, this could be the defacto NBA championship series.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16