May 23, 2012, 9:58 PM EDT
Russell Westbrook joined Erik Kuselias and Adrian Wojnarowski on NBC’s SportsTalk today to discuss how the Lakers didn’t talk that much trash, how the Thunder don’t think they’ve accomplished anything yet and how the Spurs make you think the game.
The Spurs and Thunder tip off the Western Conference finals Sunday in San Antonio. The way everyone in the East looks right now, this could be the defacto NBA championship series.
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 0
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 46
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 58
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17