May 23, 2012, 9:58 PM EDT
Russell Westbrook joined Erik Kuselias and Adrian Wojnarowski on NBC’s SportsTalk today to discuss how the Lakers didn’t talk that much trash, how the Thunder don’t think they’ve accomplished anything yet and how the Spurs make you think the game.
The Spurs and Thunder tip off the Western Conference finals Sunday in San Antonio. The way everyone in the East looks right now, this could be the defacto NBA championship series.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 20
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 67
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8