May 23, 2012, 1:34 AM EST
Miami came out with some real fire in Game 5. The kind of passion we have expected of them from throughout the playoffs… and the last finals for that matter. Apparently it took the Pacers getting under their skin to do it.
But Miami crossed the line a couple of times. There was the flagrant foul on Haslem above, although I think the worse one was by Pittman below. He deserves a game off (at least) for that one. Even so, Erik Spoelstra isn’t going to say anything if his team comes out and plays with that fire.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 1
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 10
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18