May 23, 2012, 1:34 AM EDT
Miami came out with some real fire in Game 5. The kind of passion we have expected of them from throughout the playoffs… and the last finals for that matter. Apparently it took the Pacers getting under their skin to do it.
But Miami crossed the line a couple of times. There was the flagrant foul on Haslem above, although I think the worse one was by Pittman below. He deserves a game off (at least) for that one. Even so, Erik Spoelstra isn’t going to say anything if his team comes out and plays with that fire.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 0
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 18
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48