May 23, 2012, 1:34 AM EDT
Miami came out with some real fire in Game 5. The kind of passion we have expected of them from throughout the playoffs… and the last finals for that matter. Apparently it took the Pacers getting under their skin to do it.
But Miami crossed the line a couple of times. There was the flagrant foul on Haslem above, although I think the worse one was by Pittman below. He deserves a game off (at least) for that one. Even so, Erik Spoelstra isn’t going to say anything if his team comes out and plays with that fire.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18