May 22, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
For your DVR setting purposes (or, if you’re old, VCR), we bring you the schedule for the NBA Western Conference finals. Which right now, with the way the banged up Heat, aging Celtics, underdog Sixers and Pacers are playing feels a lot like an NBA finals.
The series start next Sunday, which means the Spurs will get a week’s rest.
If you’re asking about the East, that conference’s will start Saturday or Monday, depending on if any Eastern Conference semi-finals go seven games. So, bet on Monday.
All times are Eastern. All the games are on TNT.
Game 1 – Sunday at San Antonio, 8:30PM (TNT)
Game 2 – May 29 at San Antonio 9:00PM (TNT)
Game 3 – May 31 at Oklahoma City 9:00PM (TNT)
Game 4 – June 2 at Oklahoma City 8:30PM(TNT)
Game 5 – June 4 at San Antonio 9:00PM (TNT)
Game 6 – June 6 at Oklahoma City 9:00PM (TNT)
Game 7 – June 8 at San Antonio 9:00PM (TNT)
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 1
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 13
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31