May 22, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
For your DVR setting purposes (or, if you’re old, VCR), we bring you the schedule for the NBA Western Conference finals. Which right now, with the way the banged up Heat, aging Celtics, underdog Sixers and Pacers are playing feels a lot like an NBA finals.
The series start next Sunday, which means the Spurs will get a week’s rest.
If you’re asking about the East, that conference’s will start Saturday or Monday, depending on if any Eastern Conference semi-finals go seven games. So, bet on Monday.
All times are Eastern. All the games are on TNT.
Game 1 – Sunday at San Antonio, 8:30PM (TNT)
Game 2 – May 29 at San Antonio 9:00PM (TNT)
Game 3 – May 31 at Oklahoma City 9:00PM (TNT)
Game 4 – June 2 at Oklahoma City 8:30PM(TNT)
Game 5 – June 4 at San Antonio 9:00PM (TNT)
Game 6 – June 6 at Oklahoma City 9:00PM (TNT)
Game 7 – June 8 at San Antonio 9:00PM (TNT)
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 2
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 9
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68