May 22, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
For your DVR setting purposes (or, if you’re old, VCR), we bring you the schedule for the NBA Western Conference finals. Which right now, with the way the banged up Heat, aging Celtics, underdog Sixers and Pacers are playing feels a lot like an NBA finals.
The series start next Sunday, which means the Spurs will get a week’s rest.
If you’re asking about the East, that conference’s will start Saturday or Monday, depending on if any Eastern Conference semi-finals go seven games. So, bet on Monday.
All times are Eastern. All the games are on TNT.
Game 1 – Sunday at San Antonio, 8:30PM (TNT)
Game 2 – May 29 at San Antonio 9:00PM (TNT)
Game 3 – May 31 at Oklahoma City 9:00PM (TNT)
Game 4 – June 2 at Oklahoma City 8:30PM(TNT)
Game 5 – June 4 at San Antonio 9:00PM (TNT)
Game 6 – June 6 at Oklahoma City 9:00PM (TNT)
Game 7 – June 8 at San Antonio 9:00PM (TNT)
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48