May 22, 2012, 7:41 PM EDT
We were all over the map today on PBT Extra — from Stan Van Gundy’s firing and what it means to the Magic, to the Lakers next steps.
As for Durant being clutch, he is good late in games. He’s also great in first, second and third quarters. The best players at the end of games are the best players early in games, and if they get double and triple teamed at the end of games then the guy open next to them can knock down the open jumper. Ask Steve Kerr and John Paxson and Derek Fisher and Robert Horry and… you get the idea. Lately we are far to focused on who is a “closer” and not on who can just play the game.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49