May 21, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
If the Miami Heat are going to knock off the Indiana Pacers — doing it without the injured Chris Bosh or any kind of consistent play from their role player — they are going to need a whole lot of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.
They got that Sunday (and they got the win). Here are some video highlights. Enjoy. Unless you’re a Pacers fan, then I’m sorry I had to do this.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30