May 21, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
If the Miami Heat are going to knock off the Indiana Pacers — doing it without the injured Chris Bosh or any kind of consistent play from their role player — they are going to need a whole lot of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.
They got that Sunday (and they got the win). Here are some video highlights. Enjoy. Unless you’re a Pacers fan, then I’m sorry I had to do this.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 27
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 20