May 21, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
If the Miami Heat are going to knock off the Indiana Pacers — doing it without the injured Chris Bosh or any kind of consistent play from their role player — they are going to need a whole lot of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.
They got that Sunday (and they got the win). Here are some video highlights. Enjoy. Unless you’re a Pacers fan, then I’m sorry I had to do this.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 15
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 9
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 2
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 21
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 16
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (42)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)