May 21, 2012, 2:48 PM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• I’m with Sekou Smith on this one: If you see Blake Griffin as anything other than a developing player just starting to see his potential you are missing the point. And he can already do more than just dunk, but give him a few years to round out his game.
• NBA superfan Jimmy Goldstein speaks to GQ. He may be the most interesting man in the world.<
• Not cool Thunder fans, not cool at all. Do not mess with karma.
• What other players were tweeting about LeBron’s monster game Sunday.
• The well regarded Doug Smith of the Toronto Star thinks it is possible either Amir Johnson or Ed Davis will be moved by the Raptors this summer.
• What Warriors ownership is doing with their coming announcement/press conference about a move to San Francisco is creating leverage.
• The NBA is starting a junior development program in India.
• With a new naming rights deal in place, the Milwaukee Bucks now play at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (63)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)