May 21, 2012, 2:48 PM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• I’m with Sekou Smith on this one: If you see Blake Griffin as anything other than a developing player just starting to see his potential you are missing the point. And he can already do more than just dunk, but give him a few years to round out his game.
• NBA superfan Jimmy Goldstein speaks to GQ. He may be the most interesting man in the world.<
• Not cool Thunder fans, not cool at all. Do not mess with karma.
• What other players were tweeting about LeBron’s monster game Sunday.
• The well regarded Doug Smith of the Toronto Star thinks it is possible either Amir Johnson or Ed Davis will be moved by the Raptors this summer.
• What Warriors ownership is doing with their coming announcement/press conference about a move to San Francisco is creating leverage.
• The NBA is starting a junior development program in India.
• With a new naming rights deal in place, the Milwaukee Bucks now play at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85