May 21, 2012, 2:48 PM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• I’m with Sekou Smith on this one: If you see Blake Griffin as anything other than a developing player just starting to see his potential you are missing the point. And he can already do more than just dunk, but give him a few years to round out his game.
• NBA superfan Jimmy Goldstein speaks to GQ. He may be the most interesting man in the world.<
• Not cool Thunder fans, not cool at all. Do not mess with karma.
• What other players were tweeting about LeBron’s monster game Sunday.
• The well regarded Doug Smith of the Toronto Star thinks it is possible either Amir Johnson or Ed Davis will be moved by the Raptors this summer.
• What Warriors ownership is doing with their coming announcement/press conference about a move to San Francisco is creating leverage.
• The NBA is starting a junior development program in India.
• With a new naming rights deal in place, the Milwaukee Bucks now play at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 11
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11