May 21, 2012, 2:48 PM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• I’m with Sekou Smith on this one: If you see Blake Griffin as anything other than a developing player just starting to see his potential you are missing the point. And he can already do more than just dunk, but give him a few years to round out his game.
• NBA superfan Jimmy Goldstein speaks to GQ. He may be the most interesting man in the world.<
• Not cool Thunder fans, not cool at all. Do not mess with karma.
• What other players were tweeting about LeBron’s monster game Sunday.
• The well regarded Doug Smith of the Toronto Star thinks it is possible either Amir Johnson or Ed Davis will be moved by the Raptors this summer.
• What Warriors ownership is doing with their coming announcement/press conference about a move to San Francisco is creating leverage.
• The NBA is starting a junior development program in India.
• With a new naming rights deal in place, the Milwaukee Bucks now play at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 6
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 3
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 21
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10