May 19, 2012, 11:57 AM EDT
For years, Philly fans have been asking Andre Iguodala to step up. Well, here you go.
Down the stretch he knocked down a beautiful stepback jumper and then a dagger three to secure the Sixers Game 4 win, tying the series up at 2-2. Both are strong, confident plays from a guy who can step up and play like one of the game’s true elites, and did when it mattered Friday night.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29