May 19, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
For years, Philly fans have been asking Andre Iguodala to step up. Well, here you go.
Down the stretch he knocked down a beautiful stepback jumper and then a dagger three to secure the Sixers Game 4 win, tying the series up at 2-2. Both are strong, confident plays from a guy who can step up and play like one of the game’s true elites, and did when it mattered Friday night.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14