May 18, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
The Heat know how bad Game 3 went. They know how much trouble they are in. Whether they can do anything about that is another question.
Here is what LeBron James and coach Erik Spoelstra said after the game, both basically saying they have to regroup. They do. The Heat had a team meeting Friday before their film and practice. Miami needs to get help from its supporting cast (which has been terrible this series), it needs to get Dwyane Wade healthy, It needs to get some points in transition, and it’s got to find a way to slow Roy Hibbert.
It’s a lot to figure out by Sunday.
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 0
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58