May 18, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
The Heat know how bad Game 3 went. They know how much trouble they are in. Whether they can do anything about that is another question.
Here is what LeBron James and coach Erik Spoelstra said after the game, both basically saying they have to regroup. They do. The Heat had a team meeting Friday before their film and practice. Miami needs to get help from its supporting cast (which has been terrible this series), it needs to get Dwyane Wade healthy, It needs to get some points in transition, and it’s got to find a way to slow Roy Hibbert.
It’s a lot to figure out by Sunday.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 0
- 67RIEFNS: Warriors starters with Draymond Green 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 28
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 11
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5