May 18, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
The Heat know how bad Game 3 went. They know how much trouble they are in. Whether they can do anything about that is another question.
Here is what LeBron James and coach Erik Spoelstra said after the game, both basically saying they have to regroup. They do. The Heat had a team meeting Friday before their film and practice. Miami needs to get help from its supporting cast (which has been terrible this series), it needs to get Dwyane Wade healthy, It needs to get some points in transition, and it’s got to find a way to slow Roy Hibbert.
It’s a lot to figure out by Sunday.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 0
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 13
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 19
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19