May 18, 2012, 5:47 PM EDT
We’ve all been beaten by “old man game,” just ask the Clippers what it’s like. But this is ridiculous.
Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving teamed up with Pepsi Max to do a video where he dresses up like an old man, “Uncle Drew,” goes to the playground, gets in a game then just abuses people. Does it look staged? Yes. Who cares, this is funny stuff.
He should totally do this at like Venice Beach in LA this summer.
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 0
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13
- PBT Extra: Thin bench becomes big issue for Clippers against Spurs 7