May 18, 2012, 5:47 PM EDT
We’ve all been beaten by “old man game,” just ask the Clippers what it’s like. But this is ridiculous.
Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving teamed up with Pepsi Max to do a video where he dresses up like an old man, “Uncle Drew,” goes to the playground, gets in a game then just abuses people. Does it look staged? Yes. Who cares, this is funny stuff.
He should totally do this at like Venice Beach in LA this summer.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14