May 18, 2012, 5:47 PM EST
We’ve all been beaten by “old man game,” just ask the Clippers what it’s like. But this is ridiculous.
Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving teamed up with Pepsi Max to do a video where he dresses up like an old man, “Uncle Drew,” goes to the playground, gets in a game then just abuses people. Does it look staged? Yes. Who cares, this is funny stuff.
He should totally do this at like Venice Beach in LA this summer.
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 16
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 49
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55