May 18, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Well, you don’t see that every day. Thank God.
Kevin Garnett was taking some third quarter free throws when one, um… ample man decided to distract Garnett with a little dance and some jelly shaking. Chris Webber notices it right away, and they brought the guy back on the TNT broadcast later.
The man is part of a group of “super fans” that the Sixers have had all season doing their best to annoy the other team (thanks Zach Lowe of SI for that little bit of knowledge).
Credit to KG, he sank them both.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 5
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 5
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 18
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31