May 18, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Well, you don’t see that every day. Thank God.
Kevin Garnett was taking some third quarter free throws when one, um… ample man decided to distract Garnett with a little dance and some jelly shaking. Chris Webber notices it right away, and they brought the guy back on the TNT broadcast later.
The man is part of a group of “super fans” that the Sixers have had all season doing their best to annoy the other team (thanks Zach Lowe of SI for that little bit of knowledge).
Credit to KG, he sank them both.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)