May 18, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Well, you don’t see that every day. Thank God.
Kevin Garnett was taking some third quarter free throws when one, um… ample man decided to distract Garnett with a little dance and some jelly shaking. Chris Webber notices it right away, and they brought the guy back on the TNT broadcast later.
The man is part of a group of “super fans” that the Sixers have had all season doing their best to annoy the other team (thanks Zach Lowe of SI for that little bit of knowledge).
Credit to KG, he sank them both.
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 0
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 7
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 41
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6