May 18, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Well, you don’t see that every day. Thank God.
Kevin Garnett was taking some third quarter free throws when one, um… ample man decided to distract Garnett with a little dance and some jelly shaking. Chris Webber notices it right away, and they brought the guy back on the TNT broadcast later.
The man is part of a group of “super fans” that the Sixers have had all season doing their best to annoy the other team (thanks Zach Lowe of SI for that little bit of knowledge).
Credit to KG, he sank them both.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 10
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 19
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14