May 18, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Well, you don’t see that every day. Thank God.
Kevin Garnett was taking some third quarter free throws when one, um… ample man decided to distract Garnett with a little dance and some jelly shaking. Chris Webber notices it right away, and they brought the guy back on the TNT broadcast later.
The man is part of a group of “super fans” that the Sixers have had all season doing their best to annoy the other team (thanks Zach Lowe of SI for that little bit of knowledge).
Credit to KG, he sank them both.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 2
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 14
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 23
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18