May 18, 2012, 10:01 AM EDT
Blake Griffin’s defensive rotations have not exactly been lightning quick all season, but in Game 2 he seemed to be moving even slower while the Spurs pass the ball around like it’s a Globetrotter’s game.
I assumed it was the sprained left knee he has been playing through since last series. Or the ankle he tweaked in Game 1 against the Spurs. Or the variety of other bumps and bruises he has suffered this season.
But it also could be the hip flexor he suffered in this game, reports the San Antonio Express-News. Griffin was grabbing his hip at points in the game.
The Clippers defense has been exposed this series. Griffin, DeAndre Jordan and the entire Clipper front line seem to be chasing. Not sure how that is going to change before Game 3 Saturday.
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 3
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1