May 18, 2012, 10:01 AM EDT
Blake Griffin’s defensive rotations have not exactly been lightning quick all season, but in Game 2 he seemed to be moving even slower while the Spurs pass the ball around like it’s a Globetrotter’s game.
I assumed it was the sprained left knee he has been playing through since last series. Or the ankle he tweaked in Game 1 against the Spurs. Or the variety of other bumps and bruises he has suffered this season.
But it also could be the hip flexor he suffered in this game, reports the San Antonio Express-News. Griffin was grabbing his hip at points in the game.
The Clippers defense has been exposed this series. Griffin, DeAndre Jordan and the entire Clipper front line seem to be chasing. Not sure how that is going to change before Game 3 Saturday.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 18
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 9
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36