May 17, 2012, 10:14 PM EDT
One of the more interesting questions of the summer is: How much would you pay JaVale McGee?
He is a restricted free agent and Nuggets GM Masai Ujiri is already trying to scare off potential suitors suggesting they will match offers for him. Ujiri said Thursday he plans to re-sign McGee this summer.
At his best, McGee can play with those guys. But his best comes only sporadically and his worst makes coaches pull their hair out.
How much will you pay for athleticism and potential? Going to be interesting to see.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17