May 17, 2012, 10:14 PM EDT
One of the more interesting questions of the summer is: How much would you pay JaVale McGee?
He is a restricted free agent and Nuggets GM Masai Ujiri is already trying to scare off potential suitors suggesting they will match offers for him. Ujiri said Thursday he plans to re-sign McGee this summer.
At his best, McGee can play with those guys. But his best comes only sporadically and his worst makes coaches pull their hair out.
How much will you pay for athleticism and potential? Going to be interesting to see.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 58
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 16
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 31
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 43
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33