May 17, 2012, 10:14 PM EST
One of the more interesting questions of the summer is: How much would you pay JaVale McGee?
He is a restricted free agent and Nuggets GM Masai Ujiri is already trying to scare off potential suitors suggesting they will match offers for him. Ujiri said Thursday he plans to re-sign McGee this summer.
At his best, McGee can play with those guys. But his best comes only sporadically and his worst makes coaches pull their hair out.
How much will you pay for athleticism and potential? Going to be interesting to see.
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 0
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 52
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12