May 17, 2012, 10:14 PM EST
One of the more interesting questions of the summer is: How much would you pay JaVale McGee?
He is a restricted free agent and Nuggets GM Masai Ujiri is already trying to scare off potential suitors suggesting they will match offers for him. Ujiri said Thursday he plans to re-sign McGee this summer.
At his best, McGee can play with those guys. But his best comes only sporadically and his worst makes coaches pull their hair out.
How much will you pay for athleticism and potential? Going to be interesting to see.
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 18
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 7
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 18
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 6
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 25