May 17, 2012, 4:49 PM EST
Remember when we were debating between Nick Young’s shirt and Rajon Rondo’s jacket?
Jon Brockman wins.
How to explain that photo to the right … let’s say you were sitting around your living room thinking, “How could I take the Snuggie and make it more into a jumpsuit? And maybe put my college colors and logo on it?”
Brockman has you covered. Actually, the people at the University of Washington Swagga Suits have you covered (thanks to the Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie for finding this). If your university doesn’t have these yet … well, that’s for the best.
The Swagga Suit is sort of a Snuggie made into an adult onesie with legs. I guess. I’m not sure how to describe it, but I am a little disturbed by seeing a 6-foot-7 guy in a purple one … like Barney gone bad. Actually, Barney gone worse. Barney gone Natural Born Killers. You get the idea.
Think these photos might come up on Brockman’s next plane ride with his teammates?
Apparently, you can still dunk in them. It’s just not exactly Jordanesque however, is it?
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14