May 17, 2012, 4:49 PM EDT
Remember when we were debating between Nick Young’s shirt and Rajon Rondo’s jacket?
Jon Brockman wins.
How to explain that photo to the right … let’s say you were sitting around your living room thinking, “How could I take the Snuggie and make it more into a jumpsuit? And maybe put my college colors and logo on it?”
Brockman has you covered. Actually, the people at the University of Washington Swagga Suits have you covered (thanks to the Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie for finding this). If your university doesn’t have these yet … well, that’s for the best.
The Swagga Suit is sort of a Snuggie made into an adult onesie with legs. I guess. I’m not sure how to describe it, but I am a little disturbed by seeing a 6-foot-7 guy in a purple one … like Barney gone bad. Actually, Barney gone worse. Barney gone Natural Born Killers. You get the idea.
Think these photos might come up on Brockman’s next plane ride with his teammates?
Apparently, you can still dunk in them. It’s just not exactly Jordanesque however, is it?
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49