May 16, 2012, 3:24 PM EST
Spencer Hawes swung by NBC’s SportsTalk yesterday to talk some Sixers and Celtics with host Erik Kuselias.
And yes, Hawes said was surprised that Kevin Garnett got called for the illegal screen with 10 seconds left — he said it was a good call, just one you don’t normally get at that point. He also talks about the Sixers as underdogs, how they have been all season and are used to the role.
Game 3 back in Philly Wednesday night is going to be interesting. And I’d bet on close, too.
Jan 27, 2015, 11:33 PM EST
Hornets also reportedly had interest in Heat point guard
Jan 27, 2015, 10:51 PM EST
Buss would have turned 82 today
Jan 27, 2015, 10:09 PM EST
Heat blow lead to Bucks without star guard
Jan 27, 2015, 9:25 PM EST
Following Pistons basket, Cavaliers run awesome insta-fastbreak
Jan 27, 2015, 8:27 PM EST
One Clipper has a better chance than the other
Jan 27, 2015, 7:23 PM EST
The best news may be the return to the classic dunk contest format.
Jan 27, 2015, 6:50 PM EST
Barring any setbacks with hand injury
Jan 27, 2015, 5:59 PM EST
The Atlanta Hawks, is there anything they can’t do?
Jan 27, 2015, 5:15 PM EST
My gaming experience suggests you talk a lot of trash to the guy next to you.
Jan 27, 2015, 4:29 PM EST
Not a huge shock coming from Barnes.
Jan 27, 2015, 3:30 PM EST
It essentially uses increased jock tax revenue to pay off the bonds.
Jan 27, 2015, 2:40 PM EST
Shumpert dribbled it off his foot against the Thunder, then tweeted the clip.
Jan 27, 2015, 1:55 PM EST
Players like a routine, a rhythm to games, and the Lakers are chaos theory.
Jan 27, 2015, 1:10 PM EST
The East is so bad that the Pistons are still within reach.
Jan 27, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
This is the third consecutive year Bryant has had his season prematurely ended due to injury.
Jan 27, 2015, 11:50 AM EST
Hollins was reportedly not brought back in Memphis because of an aversion to the use of advanced statistics.
Jan 27, 2015, 11:10 AM EST
New York doesn’t want to offer Galloway any guaranteed money for next season.
Jan 27, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
Matt Barnes intentionally fouled Danilo Gallinari late, and Shaw believes free throws should have been awarded.
Jan 27, 2015, 9:50 AM EST
Jan 27, 2015, 9:10 AM EST
Five of the six players in the field are set.
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 9
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5