May 16, 2012, 3:24 PM EDT
Spencer Hawes swung by NBC’s SportsTalk yesterday to talk some Sixers and Celtics with host Erik Kuselias.
And yes, Hawes said was surprised that Kevin Garnett got called for the illegal screen with 10 seconds left — he said it was a good call, just one you don’t normally get at that point. He also talks about the Sixers as underdogs, how they have been all season and are used to the role.
Game 3 back in Philly Wednesday night is going to be interesting. And I’d bet on close, too.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10