May 16, 2012, 3:24 PM EDT
Spencer Hawes swung by NBC’s SportsTalk yesterday to talk some Sixers and Celtics with host Erik Kuselias.
And yes, Hawes said was surprised that Kevin Garnett got called for the illegal screen with 10 seconds left — he said it was a good call, just one you don’t normally get at that point. He also talks about the Sixers as underdogs, how they have been all season and are used to the role.
Game 3 back in Philly Wednesday night is going to be interesting. And I’d bet on close, too.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 46
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31