May 16, 2012, 3:24 PM EDT
Spencer Hawes swung by NBC’s SportsTalk yesterday to talk some Sixers and Celtics with host Erik Kuselias.
And yes, Hawes said was surprised that Kevin Garnett got called for the illegal screen with 10 seconds left — he said it was a good call, just one you don’t normally get at that point. He also talks about the Sixers as underdogs, how they have been all season and are used to the role.
Game 3 back in Philly Wednesday night is going to be interesting. And I’d bet on close, too.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 10
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 30
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 84
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 54
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4