May 16, 2012, 11:56 PM EDT
Paul Pierce has a bad knee?
He says no but yes, he actually does. You could see it on his jump shots from the field. But he played through it with a real energy on Wednesday night, and it showed with that dunk on Thaddeus Young near the end of the first quarter. It seemed to spark the Celtics, who won the second quarter 32-16 over the 76ers and ran away with Game 3 from there.
If you want more proof Pierce still has some hops…
- Reports: Bulls close to firing Tom Thibodeau 0
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 0
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 38
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 3
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23