May 16, 2012, 11:56 PM EDT
Paul Pierce has a bad knee?
He says no but yes, he actually does. You could see it on his jump shots from the field. But he played through it with a real energy on Wednesday night, and it showed with that dunk on Thaddeus Young near the end of the first quarter. It seemed to spark the Celtics, who won the second quarter 32-16 over the 76ers and ran away with Game 3 from there.
If you want more proof Pierce still has some hops…
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 0
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 13
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 18
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 25
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10