May 16, 2012, 11:56 PM EDT
Paul Pierce has a bad knee?
He says no but yes, he actually does. You could see it on his jump shots from the field. But he played through it with a real energy on Wednesday night, and it showed with that dunk on Thaddeus Young near the end of the first quarter. It seemed to spark the Celtics, who won the second quarter 32-16 over the 76ers and ran away with Game 3 from there.
If you want more proof Pierce still has some hops…
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 10
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18