May 16, 2012, 11:56 PM EDT
Paul Pierce has a bad knee?
He says no but yes, he actually does. You could see it on his jump shots from the field. But he played through it with a real energy on Wednesday night, and it showed with that dunk on Thaddeus Young near the end of the first quarter. It seemed to spark the Celtics, who won the second quarter 32-16 over the 76ers and ran away with Game 3 from there.
If you want more proof Pierce still has some hops…
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 0
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 13
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 19
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19