May 16, 2012, 11:56 PM EDT
Paul Pierce has a bad knee?
He says no but yes, he actually does. You could see it on his jump shots from the field. But he played through it with a real energy on Wednesday night, and it showed with that dunk on Thaddeus Young near the end of the first quarter. It seemed to spark the Celtics, who won the second quarter 32-16 over the 76ers and ran away with Game 3 from there.
If you want more proof Pierce still has some hops…
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards 7
- Report: Steve Kerr “expects” to be offered, will take Knicks coaching job 8
- Why shot-location defense matters 6
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 6