May 16, 2012, 6:36 PM EDT
Who sits around and says, “let’s test the patience and restraint of Metta World Peace?”
Well, the guys at “Punk’d.”
They have World Peace’s publicist in on the deal and they trap World Peace in the parking lot (a common fear in LA), complete with annoying fans wanting photographs and a dim-witted person on the other end of the speaker — everything designed to make World Peace not live up to his name.
He does much better than he did around James Harden.
Hat tip to Lakers Nation.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11