May 16, 2012, 6:36 PM EDT
Who sits around and says, “let’s test the patience and restraint of Metta World Peace?”
Well, the guys at “Punk’d.”
They have World Peace’s publicist in on the deal and they trap World Peace in the parking lot (a common fear in LA), complete with annoying fans wanting photographs and a dim-witted person on the other end of the speaker — everything designed to make World Peace not live up to his name.
He does much better than he did around James Harden.
Hat tip to Lakers Nation.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38