May 16, 2012, 6:36 PM EST
Who sits around and says, “let’s test the patience and restraint of Metta World Peace?”
Well, the guys at “Punk’d.”
They have World Peace’s publicist in on the deal and they trap World Peace in the parking lot (a common fear in LA), complete with annoying fans wanting photographs and a dim-witted person on the other end of the speaker — everything designed to make World Peace not live up to his name.
He does much better than he did around James Harden.
Hat tip to Lakers Nation.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 26
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15