May 16, 2012, 2:32 PM EDT
As if the Lakers didn’t have enough things going on…
Bynum was fined $15,000 for not making himself available to the media following the Lakers practice on Tuesday. During the playoffs players have to make themselves available at designated times, and the league is not about to start a precedent of allowing guys to skip out on that.
Ebanks was fined $25,000 for his idiotic frustration ejection at the end of the Lakers Game 1 blowout loss to the Thunder. Ebanks shoved Thunder guard Royal Ivey, jawed with him, jawed at the officials, got ejected, knocked over Mike Brown’s chair then took off his jersey walking off the court. He should have been frustrated, all the Lakers should have, but that doesn’t mean he can act like a 3-year-old throwing a tantrum.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 75
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 22
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13