May 16, 2012, 2:32 PM EDT
As if the Lakers didn’t have enough things going on…
Bynum was fined $15,000 for not making himself available to the media following the Lakers practice on Tuesday. During the playoffs players have to make themselves available at designated times, and the league is not about to start a precedent of allowing guys to skip out on that.
Ebanks was fined $25,000 for his idiotic frustration ejection at the end of the Lakers Game 1 blowout loss to the Thunder. Ebanks shoved Thunder guard Royal Ivey, jawed with him, jawed at the officials, got ejected, knocked over Mike Brown’s chair then took off his jersey walking off the court. He should have been frustrated, all the Lakers should have, but that doesn’t mean he can act like a 3-year-old throwing a tantrum.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 32
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 47
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42