May 16, 2012, 2:32 PM EDT
As if the Lakers didn’t have enough things going on…
Bynum was fined $15,000 for not making himself available to the media following the Lakers practice on Tuesday. During the playoffs players have to make themselves available at designated times, and the league is not about to start a precedent of allowing guys to skip out on that.
Ebanks was fined $25,000 for his idiotic frustration ejection at the end of the Lakers Game 1 blowout loss to the Thunder. Ebanks shoved Thunder guard Royal Ivey, jawed with him, jawed at the officials, got ejected, knocked over Mike Brown’s chair then took off his jersey walking off the court. He should have been frustrated, all the Lakers should have, but that doesn’t mean he can act like a 3-year-old throwing a tantrum.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49