May 16, 2012, 2:32 PM EDT
As if the Lakers didn’t have enough things going on…
Bynum was fined $15,000 for not making himself available to the media following the Lakers practice on Tuesday. During the playoffs players have to make themselves available at designated times, and the league is not about to start a precedent of allowing guys to skip out on that.
Ebanks was fined $25,000 for his idiotic frustration ejection at the end of the Lakers Game 1 blowout loss to the Thunder. Ebanks shoved Thunder guard Royal Ivey, jawed with him, jawed at the officials, got ejected, knocked over Mike Brown’s chair then took off his jersey walking off the court. He should have been frustrated, all the Lakers should have, but that doesn’t mean he can act like a 3-year-old throwing a tantrum.
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 1
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 6
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 30
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 10