May 16, 2012, 2:32 PM EDT
As if the Lakers didn’t have enough things going on…
Bynum was fined $15,000 for not making himself available to the media following the Lakers practice on Tuesday. During the playoffs players have to make themselves available at designated times, and the league is not about to start a precedent of allowing guys to skip out on that.
Ebanks was fined $25,000 for his idiotic frustration ejection at the end of the Lakers Game 1 blowout loss to the Thunder. Ebanks shoved Thunder guard Royal Ivey, jawed with him, jawed at the officials, got ejected, knocked over Mike Brown’s chair then took off his jersey walking off the court. He should have been frustrated, all the Lakers should have, but that doesn’t mean he can act like a 3-year-old throwing a tantrum.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 8
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 14
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 33
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 21
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 16
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 21
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23