May 15, 2012, 11:49 PM EDT
Blake Griffin‘s knee looks a whole lot better, doesn’t it?
He looked a lot more like his old self in the first half Tuesday night against the Spurs, making plays like an alley-oop or a chase down block like the one above. Poor Kawhi Leonard had a couple shots blocked at the rim like that in the first half, I’m guessing Tim Duncan doesn’t make those kind of athletic plays in practice.
- Klay Thompson says he expects to play next season with Warriors, not be traded 0
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 24
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 55
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 58
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19