May 15, 2012, 11:49 PM EDT
Blake Griffin‘s knee looks a whole lot better, doesn’t it?
He looked a lot more like his old self in the first half Tuesday night against the Spurs, making plays like an alley-oop or a chase down block like the one above. Poor Kawhi Leonard had a couple shots blocked at the rim like that in the first half, I’m guessing Tim Duncan doesn’t make those kind of athletic plays in practice.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14