May 15, 2012, 11:49 PM EST
Blake Griffin‘s knee looks a whole lot better, doesn’t it?
He looked a lot more like his old self in the first half Tuesday night against the Spurs, making plays like an alley-oop or a chase down block like the one above. Poor Kawhi Leonard had a couple shots blocked at the rim like that in the first half, I’m guessing Tim Duncan doesn’t make those kind of athletic plays in practice.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 25
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 2
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 28
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 3
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 36
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10