May 15, 2012, 11:49 PM EDT
Blake Griffin‘s knee looks a whole lot better, doesn’t it?
He looked a lot more like his old self in the first half Tuesday night against the Spurs, making plays like an alley-oop or a chase down block like the one above. Poor Kawhi Leonard had a couple shots blocked at the rim like that in the first half, I’m guessing Tim Duncan doesn’t make those kind of athletic plays in practice.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 0
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 14
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 14
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5