May 15, 2012, 11:49 PM EST
Blake Griffin‘s knee looks a whole lot better, doesn’t it?
He looked a lot more like his old self in the first half Tuesday night against the Spurs, making plays like an alley-oop or a chase down block like the one above. Poor Kawhi Leonard had a couple shots blocked at the rim like that in the first half, I’m guessing Tim Duncan doesn’t make those kind of athletic plays in practice.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5