May 15, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
Because you want to get prepared for the looking Chris Paul vs. Tony Parker point guard battle coming up Tuesday night, we bring you NBA.com’s 10 best crossover moves of the season. Paul is in here, along with Russell Westbrook, Jameer Nelson and others.
I remember watching No. 1 on television at the time and my jaw dropping. Just classic.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18