May 15, 2012, 6:02 PM EST
Because you want to get prepared for the looking Chris Paul vs. Tony Parker point guard battle coming up Tuesday night, we bring you NBA.com’s 10 best crossover moves of the season. Paul is in here, along with Russell Westbrook, Jameer Nelson and others.
I remember watching No. 1 on television at the time and my jaw dropping. Just classic.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54