May 15, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
Because you want to get prepared for the looking Chris Paul vs. Tony Parker point guard battle coming up Tuesday night, we bring you NBA.com’s 10 best crossover moves of the season. Paul is in here, along with Russell Westbrook, Jameer Nelson and others.
I remember watching No. 1 on television at the time and my jaw dropping. Just classic.
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37