May 15, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
Because you want to get prepared for the looking Chris Paul vs. Tony Parker point guard battle coming up Tuesday night, we bring you NBA.com’s 10 best crossover moves of the season. Paul is in here, along with Russell Westbrook, Jameer Nelson and others.
I remember watching No. 1 on television at the time and my jaw dropping. Just classic.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8