May 14, 2012, 6:04 PM EST
You know you’re in trouble when a soccer player is saying you flop too much. David Stern, you listening?
Three-time USA World Cup team member and one of the great scorers in American soccer history, Eric Wynalda (current analyst for the Fox Soccer Channel) was on the Dan Patrick Show and was talking flopping. That and the amazing Man City comeback on Sunday. Watch the whole thing above, Wynalda has a great story about his father, plus he blames Vlade Divac for brining flopping to the NBA.
But here is the money quote. Courtesy CSNNChicago.com.
“It’s just as bad if not worse in Basketball, it just is,” Wynalda said. “It’s kind of like they just kind of yell out, when they get hit they’ll just yell out something. In soccer everybody just kind of yells out and points.”
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 0
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 35
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6