May 14, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
UPDATE 9:05 pm: Bradley returned in the second half and was playing key minutes in the fourth quarter.
8:13 pm: Celtics starting two guard Avery Bradley has been battling left shoulder dislocation issues all season including in Game 3 against the Atlanta Hawks.
It happened again in Game 2 of the Celtics and Sixers series, and Bradley had to leave the game. It happened on a play where he drove the lane and tried to go up for a layup but ran into Elton Brand.
TNT’s David Aldridge said on the broadcast they were trying to let the pain subside a little then they would try to pop the shoulder back into place. That’s about as much fun as it sounds like. When this happened against the Hawks in the first round Bradley did not return for that game but was back and ready to go next game.
Less Bradley means more Ray Allen for Boston. which comes with its own challenges as he tries to play through ankle pain. Boston leads 38-36 at the half.
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 0
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 6
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 18
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63