May 14, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
UPDATE 9:05 pm: Bradley returned in the second half and was playing key minutes in the fourth quarter.
8:13 pm: Celtics starting two guard Avery Bradley has been battling left shoulder dislocation issues all season including in Game 3 against the Atlanta Hawks.
It happened again in Game 2 of the Celtics and Sixers series, and Bradley had to leave the game. It happened on a play where he drove the lane and tried to go up for a layup but ran into Elton Brand.
TNT’s David Aldridge said on the broadcast they were trying to let the pain subside a little then they would try to pop the shoulder back into place. That’s about as much fun as it sounds like. When this happened against the Hawks in the first round Bradley did not return for that game but was back and ready to go next game.
Less Bradley means more Ray Allen for Boston. which comes with its own challenges as he tries to play through ankle pain. Boston leads 38-36 at the half.
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 0
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 6
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 21