May 14, 2012, 7:29 PM EDT
Chris Bosh was back in the Miami Heat facility on Monday, not taking part in practice for Game 2 against Indiana but showing support for his teammates and getting some rehab.
To his credit, he didn’t duck the media like most guys when injured, he went out and answered questions for five minutes. The Heat have posted the video of the interview online, here are some hightlights
“It’s sore. Sore. With all the games and then that on top of it, it’s sore. Just something I have to deal with.”
How long will he be out?
“It’s something we’re taking day by day. It’s not the worst thing that could have happened, so that was good news. We started treatment and everything, it’s a process and we’ll see how my body responds.” (He later said he’s not sure if he could be back for this series or miss the entire playoffs.)
Could he be back for this series?
“There have been so many curveballs throughout my career and really throughout this season, nothing would surprise me.”
What is the rehab for this?
“Rest. Take my vitamins. Eat good. Just do what the training staff asks me to do.”
How the injury happened.
“I was just going up for a dunk and I felt it when I went up. I exploded off my right leg and I felt it pretty much right away.”
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 0
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13
- PBT Extra: Thin bench becomes big issue for Clippers against Spurs 7