May 11, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
Don’t we all want a beard like James Harden?
Clever little song parody above (Maroon 5’s “Moves Like Jagger”) saying what we are all thinking about the NBA’s Sixth Man of the Year. We’re all a little jealous. Admit it.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5