May 11, 2012, 2:03 PM EST
“I thought I played well, especially with the kind of season it was. We had the best record again in basketball, won our division again, had the top seed again, that’s all that matters, yo.”
Wow. I’d like to think he was joking, but…
We all get why the Bulls lost this series, and while Boozer was not there in Game 6 in the big picture that is not why they fell short in the first round. No Derrick Rose, then no Joakim Noah — you take the two All-Stars off any team and they struggle. But the attitude in that quote is why people pile on Boozer.
And it’s also the “yo” that really makes it.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 7
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16