May 11, 2012, 8:05 PM EDT
They will be out there, how effective they are remains to be seen.
However, he said he would monitor both and might limit their minutes depending on how they are moving and performing in the game. When pressed if he might use CP3 more off the ball, as he did in the fourth quarter of Game 5 after Paul was injured, Del Negro said it was possible but would depend on how he performs.
You can expect the Grizzlies to attack and go right at Griffin and Paul early on offense.
Griffin sprained his left knee when his feet got tangled with Marc Gasol in the third, quarter of Game 5 and he landed awkwardly. An MRI found no structural damage.
Chris Paul seemed to strain a groin muscle, but the Clippers have called it a hip flexor.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10