May 11, 2012, 8:05 PM EST
They will be out there, how effective they are remains to be seen.
However, he said he would monitor both and might limit their minutes depending on how they are moving and performing in the game. When pressed if he might use CP3 more off the ball, as he did in the fourth quarter of Game 5 after Paul was injured, Del Negro said it was possible but would depend on how he performs.
You can expect the Grizzlies to attack and go right at Griffin and Paul early on offense.
Griffin sprained his left knee when his feet got tangled with Marc Gasol in the third, quarter of Game 5 and he landed awkwardly. An MRI found no structural damage.
Chris Paul seemed to strain a groin muscle, but the Clippers have called it a hip flexor.
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 2
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 25
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)