May 11, 2012, 8:05 PM EDT
They will be out there, how effective they are remains to be seen.
However, he said he would monitor both and might limit their minutes depending on how they are moving and performing in the game. When pressed if he might use CP3 more off the ball, as he did in the fourth quarter of Game 5 after Paul was injured, Del Negro said it was possible but would depend on how he performs.
You can expect the Grizzlies to attack and go right at Griffin and Paul early on offense.
Griffin sprained his left knee when his feet got tangled with Marc Gasol in the third, quarter of Game 5 and he landed awkwardly. An MRI found no structural damage.
Chris Paul seemed to strain a groin muscle, but the Clippers have called it a hip flexor.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 0
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 17
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 6
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7