May 11, 2012, 8:05 PM EST
They will be out there, how effective they are remains to be seen.
However, he said he would monitor both and might limit their minutes depending on how they are moving and performing in the game. When pressed if he might use CP3 more off the ball, as he did in the fourth quarter of Game 5 after Paul was injured, Del Negro said it was possible but would depend on how he performs.
You can expect the Grizzlies to attack and go right at Griffin and Paul early on offense.
Griffin sprained his left knee when his feet got tangled with Marc Gasol in the third, quarter of Game 5 and he landed awkwardly. An MRI found no structural damage.
Chris Paul seemed to strain a groin muscle, but the Clippers have called it a hip flexor.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 0
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 3
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 17
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 8
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6