PBT Extra: Talking Knicks’ future, Jordan or Kobe, and sushi

May 10, 2012, 8:38 PM EDT

This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!

When I opened up the doors looking for twitter questions for today’s PBT Extra, I knew that the Knicks were going to be the hot topic. So I discuss how I expect them to go after Steve Nash (which is iffy, both for fit and money issues) but not make many other big changes. We talk about how much blame Carmelo Anthony deserves for his playoff record.

I spend a minute on the Jordan or Kobe question.

Plus, Tiffany and I discussed the best dressed in the NBA. Not exactly in my wheelhouse.

And then there is the question about the kinds of sushi I like. Which is not rolls but just about anything else. Thanks to Tiffany, put some suggestions of sushi I should try in the comments, and if I can find it next time I go out I’ll try it and tweet it out. Challenge me people.

Latest Posts
  1. Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments

Jul 29, 2015, 12:05 AM EDT

Celebrities At Game 3 Of The Lakers/Suns Getty Images

Cuban said presidential candidate is ‘probably the best thing to happen to politics in a long, long time’

2. Report: Warriors to sign Ian Clark

Jul 28, 2015, 11:09 PM EDT

Denver Nuggets v Golden State Warriors Getty Images

Could former summer-league standout fill Golden State’s need for an off-the-bench shooter?

3. Mavericks sign Jamil Wilson, Brandon Ashley

Jul 28, 2015, 9:16 PM EDT

Washington Wizards vs New Orleans Pelicans Getty Images

Dallas also reportedly talking to Salah Mejri

4. Report: Serge Ibaka not yet cleared to play after March surgery

Jul 28, 2015, 8:19 PM EDT

"Son Of The Congo" - 2015 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival Getty Images

Thunder power forward was scheduled to play in African exhibition game

5. Heat sign Josh Richardson

Jul 28, 2015, 7:24 PM EDT

Josh Richardson, Spencer Dinwiddle AP

Miami cleared roster room for second-round pick

6. Nicolas Batum responds to Toronto rumor in hysterical fashion

Jul 28, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT

Denver Nuggets v Portland Trail Blazers Getty Images

I can tell you where Batum will land next summer — whichever team offers him the most money.

7. Report: Knicks, Lakers, Wizards still interested in Kevin Seraphin

Jul 28, 2015, 5:05 PM EDT

Washington Wizards v Charlotte Hornets Getty Images

The Lakers and Knicks don’t make a ton of sense for him.

8. Former NBA All-Star Vin Baker training to be Starbucks manager

Jul 28, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT

Vin Baker AP

He’s been sober four years, which is most important.

9. Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick

Jul 28, 2015, 2:46 PM EDT

Michael Jordan Michael Jordan

Did Michael Jordan hijack the draft process in Charlotte again?

10. Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign

Jul 28, 2015, 1:54 PM EDT

Scott Walker Scott Walker

Walker is expected to sign the bill to allocate funds for a new arena.

11. Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov: “We had a really good offseason.”

Jul 28, 2015, 1:32 PM EDT

Mikhail Prokhorov Mikhail Prokhorov

The Nets added solid role players in addition to re-signing Brook Lopez and Thaddeus Young.

12. Report: Clippers center Ekpe Udoh signs one-year deal in Turkey

Jul 28, 2015, 1:20 PM EDT

Ekpe Udoh Ekpe Udoh

Udoh played five seasons with the Warriors, Bucks and Clippers.

13. Matt Barnes on Serge Ibaka: “He’s just dirty.”

Jul 28, 2015, 12:59 PM EDT

Serge Ibaka, Jeff Green Serge Ibaka, Jeff Green

Barnes hasn’t forgotten Ibaka’s altercations with Blake Griffin.

14. Karl-Anthony Towns: I want Kevin Garnett to teach me “how to be a champion”

Jul 28, 2015, 12:54 PM EDT

Cleveland Cavaliers v Minnesota Timberwolves Getty Images

Garnett came out to Summer League practices to work with Towns.

15. Mason Plumlee rapping? Yes, Mason Plumlee rapping. (VIDEO)

Jul 28, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT

Brooklyn Nets v Detroit Pistons Getty Images

Mason Plumlee with a money gun shooting $100s.

Top 10 NBA Player Searches