May 10, 2012, 9:57 PM EDT
But of course he is playing in Game 6. What did you expect?
Here is the pregame quote from Mike Brown, via ESPNLA.com:
“Obviously we’ll watch it the best we can, but (Lakers trainer) Gary Vitti said there isn’t a minutes restriction or anything like that,” Lakers coach Mike Brown said before the game.
Kobe could keep down fluids and was going to get an IV before the game.
We’ll see how Kobe can play, but if he is slowed and it forces the Lakers to pound the ball inside to Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol more, that’s just good for the Lakers. That’s how they beat Denver. For the Nuggets, they still just want to run and wear Kobe and the Lakers down.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 8
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 37
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 34
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25