May 10, 2012, 9:57 PM EDT
But of course he is playing in Game 6. What did you expect?
Here is the pregame quote from Mike Brown, via ESPNLA.com:
“Obviously we’ll watch it the best we can, but (Lakers trainer) Gary Vitti said there isn’t a minutes restriction or anything like that,” Lakers coach Mike Brown said before the game.
Kobe could keep down fluids and was going to get an IV before the game.
We’ll see how Kobe can play, but if he is slowed and it forces the Lakers to pound the ball inside to Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol more, that’s just good for the Lakers. That’s how they beat Denver. For the Nuggets, they still just want to run and wear Kobe and the Lakers down.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13