May 10, 2012, 9:57 PM EDT
But of course he is playing in Game 6. What did you expect?
Here is the pregame quote from Mike Brown, via ESPNLA.com:
“Obviously we’ll watch it the best we can, but (Lakers trainer) Gary Vitti said there isn’t a minutes restriction or anything like that,” Lakers coach Mike Brown said before the game.
Kobe could keep down fluids and was going to get an IV before the game.
We’ll see how Kobe can play, but if he is slowed and it forces the Lakers to pound the ball inside to Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol more, that’s just good for the Lakers. That’s how they beat Denver. For the Nuggets, they still just want to run and wear Kobe and the Lakers down.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Orlando Magic 0
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 6
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11